Loyalty Card Terms and Conditions
- “Company” – Png Investments Pte Ltd
- “Rewards” – dal.komm point issued to dal.komm member’s account on valid transaction.
- “Benefits” – dal.komm members’ privileges, promotions and discounts based on the membership programme.
- By signing up for the membership programme, member shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the Terms and Conditions of the membership programme stipulated herein.
- The Company reserves the right to amend or withdraw any terms, conditions and privileges of the membership programme without prior notice.
- The Company may at its sole discretion, amend, withdraw or substitute any rewards or benefits of the membership programme without prior notice.
- dal.komm point (“the Rewards”) are not transferable, have no monetary value and are not exchangeable for cash. When successfully redeemed, the dal.komm point cannot be refunded or transferred back to any membership account.
- dal.komm point will only be valid for one (1) year from the date of issue. The expiry date set out in the account details shall serve as conclusive evidence of the expiry date of your dal.komm point.
- The Rewards will not be awarded for taxes or any charges that are payable by the Company to any regulatory or governmental bodies.
- Subject to the terms contained herein and on basis determined by the Company from time to time, the Rewards and/or discounts, benefits, entitlements, privileges, promotions (“the Benefits”) may be awarded to the member only upon presentation of membership card at the time of purchasing such as products and/or services so determined at the sole discretion of the Company.
- The Company is not liable to disclose or explain any matters relating to the Rewards and/or the Benefits for whatever purposes.
- The Company will not be liable if the Rewards cannot be recorded for whatever reasons, including but not limited to the malfunction or interruption of the Rewards recording system, civil commotion, fire, natural calamities or other force majeure events.
- The Company shall have the sole discretion to deduct, cancel or refuse/reject to award the Rewards for any suspected transaction as it deems fits or that the Rewards have been wrongfully recorded whenever it deems fit.
- Notwithstanding any other provisions herein, if the Rewards and/or Benefits have been wrongfully or fraudulently redeemed, the member shall be liable to refund the Company the value of the said Rewards and/or Benefits unconditionally.
- Any dispute on the Rewards and or the Benefits shall be notified to the Company in writing within 30 days from the date that the dispute had taken place.
- Any Rewards or Benefits can only be redeemed at the participating outlets and are subjected to the Terms and Conditions stipulated within.
- The company shall not be liable for stolen or lost cards.
- Replacement of lost membership account shall be at the sole discretion of the Company. Reinstatement of the balance value of the Rewards shall be at the sole discretion of the Company and in whatever manner that the Company so deems fit.
- The Company reserves the right to terminate the Programme at any time at its sole discretion. If any Cardholder terminates his/her dal.komm card at any time, for any reason, all unused dal.komm point shall automatically be cancelled immediately and no longer be available for use by the Cardholder.
- dal.komm COFFEE may notify the Cardholder of change(s) in the Terms and Conditions by publishing such changes via website, email or by such other means of communication as dal.komm COFFEE may determine in its absolute discretion, from time to time. Where the Cardholder continues to use his/her dal.komm COFFEE Card after such notification, the Cardholder shall be deemed to have agreed with and accepted such change(s).
- The member shall indemnify and hold the Company harmless against any liability or loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses, including but not limited to legal costs, arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of the member in complying or observing these Terms and Conditions or recovery of any outstanding amounts due from the member.
$5 E-voucher Terms and Conditions
- No minimum spend required.
- Valid for use in Singapore only.
- Each voucher is valid for use within 6 months from the date of issuance
- Must be presented at the cashier before payment.
- Strictly no extension is allowed for expired e-voucher.
- Not valid to use in conjunction with other dal.komm COFFEE promotions or offers.
- Voucher is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
- No refund shall be given if the value of the e-voucher presented exceeds the amount payable
- The Company reserves the right to withdraw the promotion or amend the terms & conditions without prior notice.
*For every 1 Singapore dollar that you spend in Singapore with your registered dal.komm COFFEE Card, you will receive 1 point.